Fire chief interview tips
You can customize the free interview thank you letter for Fire chief. You should note that, you need customize your Fire chief letter to match interview purposes.
1. Find out about which type of interview it is for Fire chief, how many interviewers and candidates there are, it is a formal interview or informal one.
2. Find out which qualification the interviewers expect for Fire chief, training courses, applying procedures, etc.
3. Prepare a list of questions you may ask the interviewers (related to Fire chief) (for example, about their training programs and how you apply for such programs).
4. Arrive 15-10 minutes earlier. Avoid going during rush hours or on crowed streets. Take a look around the university and talk to other candidates there.
5. Note down your answers. These may be useful later if the interviewers wish to confirm any answer with you as they forget or wish to discuss more.
You can ref more common/difficult interview guide/help for Fire chief such as:
1. 50 firefighter interview questions and answers;
2. 103 interview questions with answers
3. 31 job interview tips/preparation for Fire chief;
4. 5 types of interview thank letters;
5. Fire chief job description, Fire chief job qualifications, Fire chief cover letter, Fire chief resume…
You can search Google for more details/pdf file/interview videos/clips.